The screen must remain ON to process your sleep. Confirm in your watch settings under General->Wake Screen, that 'Wake for 70 Seconds' is selected for the screen to remain on longer and 'Retry Now' or 'Sync Again' later from this app's settings screen. (See Initial Setup for more info)
Articles in this section
- Try Later Always Appears When Processing Sleep
- Try Later and Sync Again Help
- The Screen Turned OFF During Processing.
- "Oops Motion Data Not Ready" or "Motion Processing Error" Alerts Are Displayed.
- I have an iPhone 5 and want to use Sleep Pulse 3
- The watch app is not showing up in the Watch settings app on my iPhone
- How To Use 24-Hour Time
- It Takes A Long Time To Process My Sleep
- Motion & Fitness Activity Enable Problems
- My Sleep Goal Is Not Setting/Syncing to Apple Watch.